502-253-4200

Friday, June 6, 2014

Hate - A 4-Letter Word

Have you seen the amount of hate out there on the internet? Now that a full-time audience is available every day, all day, the hate seems to come out more than any "like." And, it's not just "I hate this" or "I hate that." It's down and dirty hate. It's disgusting hate. People talk about other people with a total lack of respect. You wanted to know where the kids are getting their ideas? I know it's not TV or video games. My kids would be stone cold killers if that were true. The hate is learned from their parents, their parents 2000 "friends," and so on. So, we still teach those we know about hate. And, yes, it is our fault. I don't allow that kind of garbage on my page. If you don't know someone and they have done absolutely nothing to you, then how can you treat them like they are less than you. I don't have 2000 friends, and I don't spew hatred. I have 20 friends, and I like each and every one of them. And, the only person I hated did me some serious wrong. Hate is a 4-letter word and should be treated with caution.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home