502-253-4200

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Voting - Final Chapter

After all this discourse, I have decided on my vote. I took into consideration my thoughts on change (liberal) or the status quo (conservative). Like most people, I'm a true moderate - very liberal on some issues; very conservative on other issues.  And, some issues should not even be issues (true moderate). Coal was not part of my decision. I believe that coal is on its way out. Plus, the coal plant owners would rather cut the top off a mountain than hire coal miners. Cheaper, faster, more efficient - definitely a lot uglier, too. What I did was take into consideration the individual, what I thought they could do, and what has been done for Kentucky in the last 30 years. I'm voting on Tuesday! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home