502-253-4200

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Yesterday's Visitor

I sure do miss my little feline visitor from yesterday.  One employee had kittens, another wanted a kitten.  I got to cat sit (kitten sit?) all day yesterday. I had forgotten how cute they are at that age.  On the other hand, she would climb my jeans if she wanted up on my desk.  That was a tad bit painful.  :) She is a cutie, and she has a nice new home.  I couldn't believe that particular wallpaper came up as she was sleeping! Grabbed my phone, took the picture and uploaded it for all to see!  Have a great Thursday everyone. 

1 Comments:

At October 3, 2014 at 11:35 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Very bad experience. Bought a used phone for backup from CellPhoneDoctor when I was ready to use it, I couldn't because it was reported stolen. We tried to work something out with them but they refused, be careful with this seller.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home